Candy Buttons Costume
- Sweat pants
- Sponge balls
- Candy buttons, large and small
- Goldtone paper crowns
- Large swirl pops
- Plastic container
- Cut foam balls in half and glue to sweat pants.
- Glue small candy buttons onto ribbon to create suspenders.
- Glue large candy buttons to sleeves.
- Glue small candy buttons to shirt in shape of a bow tie.
- Glue 2 goldtone crowns together.
- Glue swirl pops between the 2 goldtone crowns.
- Glue candy buttons around crown base.
- Print and cut out a “Candy Jar” sign and glue it to the plastic container. Attach a handle.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.