- Colored tulle
- Mini glittered top hat
- Artificial silk daisies
- Tinsel pom-poms
- White square treat box
- Candy circus peanuts
- White t-shirt
- Rick-rack ribbon
- Sequined Tie
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Fabric glue
- Foam clown nose
- Pair of gloves
To make tutu:
- Cut the elastic to fit around the waist with a ½” overlap. Sew together for the tutu’s waistband.
- Determine the length of the tutu. Cut the tulle into strips that are twice the length of the length of your planned tutu.
- Place the elastic around the back of a child’s chair or something similar while you attach the tulle. To add the tulle, take a strip and fold it in half. Take the center point and make a loop around the elastic and then pull the ends of the tulle through the loop you just made.
- Alternate bunches colors until all of the elastic is covered. Glue on decorations.
To make the gloves:
- Embellish gloves with flowers and tinsel pom-poms.
To make the shirt:
- Glue lengths of ribbon to a plain t-shirt to resemble suspenders.
- Glue a length of rick-rack around the collar of the t-shirt.
- Glue a sequined tie to the t-shirt and embellish.
To make the hat:
- Glue the spinner of a pinwheel, feathers, and lengths of tulle to a small glittered hat.
To make the Trick-or-Treat candy bag:
- Use a marker to draw red strips onto a white box.
- Adhere ribbon to the box.
- Glue candy circus peanuts to the box and allow to dry.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.