Cotton Candy Costume
- Clear shower curtain
- 4 Rolls of pink tulle
- Pink wired ribbon
- Design your own white paper cone hat
- Pink shirt
- Pink tights
- Pink shoes
- Large light pink totes
- Hot glue gun
- Printable signs
- Assemble the paper cone hat.
- Insert the elastic cording into the sides of the paper hat.
- Carefully use a hot glue gun to adhere pink tulle around the bottom of the paper hat. Let dry.
- Paint a white triangle onto a pink bag. Allow time for the paint to dry.
- Print, cut out and glue the small “Cotton Candy” sign to the front of the bag.
- Carefully use a hot glue gun to glue pink tulle around the top of the pink bag. Let dry.
- Cut the clear shower curtain into a large circle. Cut out two leg holes and arm holes into the shower curtain.
- Cut slits around the outside of the circle and weave the pink ribbon through the slits.
- Print, cut out and glue the large “Cotton Candy” sign to the inside of the plastic, making sure the sign is facing the outside.
- Carefully step into the plastic and loosely cinch the ribbon to fit around the neck. Loosely tie into place.
- Tuck the pink tulle into the plastic through the hole in the neck.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.