- Green skirt or dress
- Green shirt
- Green foam
- Green tulle
- Green rhinestones
- Pink tissue paper
- Accordion fold the pink tissue paper sheets.
- Fold the accordion folded sheets in half. Tie a length of ribbon around the fold.
- Unfold each sheet of tissue paper and arrange until desired shape is achieved.
- Cut out 2 foam green leaves and carefully hot glue them to the bottom of the flower.
- Hot glue the completed flower to the headband.
- Glue a length of tulle to the headband. Glue green rhinestones to the tulle. Let dry.
- Twist and glue lengths of green tulle to the shirt to resemble vines.
- Cut out green foam leaves and glue to the shirt.
- Glue small tissue paper flowers and green rhinestones to the shirt.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.