Glow-In-The-Dark Frog Prince Costume
- Glow Glasses
- Green Glow Necklaces
- Orange Glow Bracelets
- Pink Glow Necklaces
- Shimmering Pastel Tiaras
- Duct Tape
- Black Clothing
- Puff Paint
- Cover the tiara in neon-colored duct tape.
- Use glow-in-the-dark fabric puff paint to create spots on the shirt and allow time to dry.
- Activate the 2 glow sticks in the pack of glasses and assemble.
- Activate 2 green glow necklaces, connect, and tape to the nosepiece of the glasses.
- Activate 3 green glow sticks and connect together to form an oval. Tape to the shirt for the body of the frog.
- Activate 2 green glow sticks and tape them together. Tape one end to the shoulder and the other to the wrist of the shirt. Repeat for other arm.
- Activate 2 green glow sticks and tape them together. Tape one end to the hip and the other to the leg. Repeat for other leg.
- Activate 1 green glow stick, fold in half and tape the ends together. Tape to the end of the glow sticks on the leg to make a foot. Repeat for other foot.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.