Glow-In-The-Dark Princess Costume
- Glow Glasses
- Orange Glow Bracelets
- Pink Glow Necklaces
- Shimmering Pastel Tiaras
- Duct Tape
- Black Clothing
- Puff Paint
- Cover the tiara in neon colored duct tape. Carefully cut out the holes in the tiara.
- Use glow-in-the-dark fabric puff paint to create a design for the princess dress top on the shirt and allow time to dry.
- Activate 3 orange glow sticks and connect to make a circle. Tape to the tiara for the princess face.
- Activate 3 pink glow sticks, connect and tape to make a rounded heart for the top of the dress.
- Activate 2 orange glow sticks and connect. Tape one end to the shoulder and the other to the wrist to make an arm. Repeat for other arm.
- Activate 2 pink glow sticks, connect them and tape around the waist. (Add more glow sticks if needed)
- Activate 4 pink glow sticks and tape them vertically to the glow sticks around the waist to create the sides of the bottom of the dress.
- Activate 3 pink glow sticks and connect to make a circle. Tape circle to the vertical 4 sticks to complete the bottom of the dress.
- Activate 3 pink glow sticks and tape together to form the base of the wand. Activate 1 green glow stick and wrap around the pink wand base.
- Cut a star out of cardboard and cover in neon duct tape.
- Use puff paint to decorate the star. Allow time to dry.
- Tape the star to the wand base.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.