Gnome Child’s Costume
- Cone hat
- Medium white craft bags
- Felt sheets, white and black
- Foam sheets, red and yellow
- Brown pants
- Blue shirt
- White fringe
- White craft glue
- Red paint
- Form cone hat, paint red and let dry.
- Cut a 2” circle from the white felt and affix to cone hat.
- Attach elastic cord to the cone hat.
- Attach white fringe to the cone hat, tying through the elastic cord holes to secure.
- Cut two mushroom tops from the pattern with red foam.
- Affix mushroom tops to each side of the bag and let dry.
- Cut oval mushroom spots from white felt.
- Affix mushroom spots randomly to the mushroom tops and let dry.
- Lay blue shirt out with cardboard or other divider inside the shirt.
- Cut buckle from the yellow foam.
- Cut two 2” strips from the black felt, enough to wrap around the shirt.
- Slide the black foam strips through the slits in the buckle, meeting them at the center. Secure with glue.
- Once the buckle and belt strips are dry, affix to the front of the gnome shirt with glue and let dry.
- After the front is dry, flip the shirt over and secure the remaining strips around the back of the shirt.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.