- Spinning tops
- Metallic confetti
- Yellow glow bracelets
- Silver paper bags
- Silver metallic gift wrap sheets
- 2 tissue boxes
- 8 ft. of flexible clothes dryer vent duct
- Box for the head
- Box for the body
- 2 chenille stems
- 2 glitter pom-poms
- 1 sheet black adhesive craft foam
- 1 roll silver duct tape
- Cut out the bottom, two arm holes and a head hole from the box for the body.
- Use an adhesive to cover the body box with the metallic gift wrap sheets. Re-cut out the head and arm holes. Use duct tape to reinforce the edges of the body box.
- Decorate the front of the body box with squares or rectangles of black craft foam, disco ball confetti and retro spinning tops. Activate some glow sticks or glow jewelry and adhere them to the front using a hot glue gun.
- Cut a bottom and face hole out of the head box.
- Use an adhesive to cover the head box with the metallic gift wrap sheets. Re-cut out the bottom and face holes. Use duct tape to reinforce the edges of the head box.
- To make antennae, twist the two chenille stems and use a hot glue gun to attach pom-poms to the tips. Insert the finished antennae into the head box.
- Cover two small tissue boxes with duct tape leaving openings for the child's feet.
- Cut the clothes dryer vent duct into four pieces to cover the child's arms and legs. Use duct tape to wrap the edges of each vent piece to cover any jagged edges or wires.
- Decorate a silver craft bag by making squares or rectangles from the black craft foam and use disco ball confetti and glow sticks or glow jewelry to embellish.
- Dress the child by first sliding the leg vent duct pieces over the legs.
- Slide the tissue box shoes on their feet.
- Slide the body box over the child's head having them push their arms through the arm holes and the head through the head hole.
- Slide the arm vent duct pieces over the child's arms.
- Place the head box piece over the child's head so that their face shows through the front and the box rests on the body box.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.