Struck by Lightning Costume
- White shirt
- Grey or black tank top to go under the white shirt
- Black pants or an old pair of pants
- Black shoes
- Black powdered eye shadow
- Willow charcoal or soft black charcoal
- Carefully cut holes in the white shirt and cut some edges to look frayed.
- Smudge around the cut holes with the black charcoal. Add a couple smudges to other areas on the shirt for a singed appearance.
- (If using black pants, skip to step 4) Cut holes into an old pair of pants and apply charcoal.
- Smudge your skin with powdered black eye shadow.
- Tease your hair to look frazzled.
- Open the parasol or umbrella. With scissors, cut some of the umbrella fabric away to give it a tattered look. If using a white parasol, smudge it with charcoal for a singed look.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.