Boo! Popcorn Boxes
For your next scary movie night, give your guests these adorable boxes and let the compliments begin! Fill with popcorn, candy and any other scary surprises (maybe a plastic spider or two) to really set the mood!
- Mini Popcorn Boxes
- Neon Patterned Paper
- Circle Punches
- Halloween Foam Shapes
- Neon Napkins
- Cut 3”x 12” strips from a 12”x 12” sheet of hot pink paper. Fold each strip of paper like an accordion.
- Put the ends of the folded piece of paper together, glue into place. You may need to place a couple more dots of glue in other places to keep in a circle shape.
- Print out the PDF free printable, and punch each circle out with a medium sized circle punch.
- Glue each punch to the front of a paper pinwheel. Glue your paper pinwheel to the front of a mini popcorn box.
- Using foam shapes or your own freehand Halloween shapes, glue one to the front of a wooden dowel or pick, and place inside the popcorn box.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.