Cotton Swab Skeleton
No bones about it – this is the perfect craft for a Halloween party! Kids can make them to use as decorations for school or home.
- Cotton Swabs
- Wiggle Eyes
- Foam Sheets
- Create skeleton's spine by gluing one of the cotton swabs vertically onto foam sheet.
- Glue five cotton swabs horizontally across skeleton's spine to create the rib cage.
- Use two cotton swabs for each skeleton arm and two cotton swabs for each of legs.
- Cut a cotton swab to about 1/3 of its length and glue to bottom of leg to create a foot. Repeat for the other foot.
- Cut ten short lengths of swabs to create fingers. Glue them onto the foam sheet.
- Using a white foam sheet, cut out the shape of a skull and glue it onto the top of spine.
- Glue on small wiggle eyes.
- Using a black foam sheet, cut out a triangular shape for skeleton's nose and then glue to face.
- Using black foam, cut out small rectangular pieces and glue them to face to create skeleton's teeth.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.