Bloody Red Rum Sangria
Not just for vampires; whip up some of this bloody delicious drink for a party that’s always positive. Giving blood never felt so good!
- 1 750ml bottle of spiced rum
- 1/2 bottle favorite red wine
- 6 oz. fresh lime juice
- 6 oz. triple sec
- 6 oz. simple syrup
- 2 limes, sliced in thin wheels
- 2 oranges, sliced in thin wheels
- Chill ingredients overnight.
- Add all ingredients into a large punch bowl.
- Float an ice block to keep cool.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.