This cute Cheeseball Pumpkin will cast a tasty spell on Halloween partygoers! Pair with crackers, bread, veggies, and more for a delicious Halloween decoration.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz. ranch dressing mix or to taste
- 2 ½ cups crushed cheese flavored corn chips
- Dill Pickle
- In a medium-size bowl, mash cream cheese.
- Mix dressing mix into the cream cheese. Shape the mixture into a ball using cellophane cling wrap.
- Crush the cheese flavored corn chips and roll the ball in the crushed chips. Place a dill pickle on top for a stem. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.