Deviled Egg Spiders
This creepy, crawly, delicious dish is the perfect food for your Halloween party event! Make and share this festive treat, and watch your guests smile and eat!
- Hard cooked Eggs
- Jumbo Black Olives
Egg Salad Ingredients
- 4 yolks
- 1 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Place eggs in large pot, boil in water for 10 minutes. Remove eggs and place directly in cold water. Let sit until completely cooled. Crack & peel away shells. Slice each egg in half.
- Pop out yolks and place in large mixing bowl. Set aside whites.
- Mix in egg salad ingredients with the yokes until well blended. Spoon egg salad mixture back into whites.
- To assemble the spiders: slice a black olive in half lengthwise, that will become the body. Then cut the other half crosswise into thin slices to form the 8 creepy legs.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.