Monster Cookies Recipe
They may look monstrous, but the only thing scary about these cookies is how delicious they are! As fun as they are to bake as they are to eat, these monsters are created from chow mein noodles to resemble a furry appearance while featuring uniquely crunchy texture kids and adults alike will enjoy.
- Chow Mein Noodles
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Green Food Coloring
- Yellow Candy-Coated Chocolates
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red Decorator Icing (in the tube)
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package adding a few drops of green food coloring. Set aside a tablespoon of the almond bark.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the chow mein noodles to coat.
- Spoon the coated chow mein noodles into a greased mini muffin pan and put in your refrigerator to set.
- Use the tablespoon of melted almond bark to adhere the yellow candy-coated chocolate candies to the green chow mein. Then adhere the mini chocolate chips to the yellow candy-coated chocolate candies to create the pupils of the eyes.
- Use the red decorator icing to pipe on a funny monster mouth. Allow time for the chocolate to set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.