Monster Munch Popcorn Recipe
Candy-covered chocolates, eyeballs, sprinkles – It’s an abomination to the meaning of popcorn, but we dare you to resist this scary snack’s sweet siren song. With a delicious mixture of tastes that explode on your taste buds, our Monster Munch Popcorn is a creation no Halloween should be without.
- 1 bag of Popped Popcorn
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Halloween M&M’s® or Reese’s Pieces®
- Candy Eyeballs (found in the baking section of your local craft store)
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Drizzle the melted almond bark over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Stir in the candy eyeballs, M&M’s® and Reese’s Pieces ® making sure to coat them with the melted almond bark as well.
- Place the popcorn mixture on a large piece wax paper. Shake the sprinkles onto the popcorn and let cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.