Mummy Cookies Recipe
Now here’s a treat from the food pyramid everyone will enjoy! No matter if you use sweet Pirouette® cookies or salty pretzel rods, no one will be able to resist wrapping their hands around these tantalizing treats.
- Pirouette® cookies or pretzel rods
- White chocolate almond bark
- Green candy-coated chocolate
- Mini chocolate chips
- Lay the Pirouette® cookies or pretzel rods out on waxed paper.
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Place the melted white chocolate almond bark into a Ziploc® plastic bag making sure bag is securely closed. Cut a small hole in one tip of the plastic bag.
- Pipe the melted white chocolate almond bark onto the Pirouette® cookies or pretzel rods. (Caution: bag may be hot from the melted almond bark!)
- Use the melted white chocolate almond bark to adhere the green candy-coated chocolate candies to the Pirouette® cookies or pretzel rods, and then adhere the mini chocolate chips to the green candy-coated chocolate candies. Allow time for the chocolate to set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.