Witches Brew Cupcakes Recipe
Double-bubble, no toil or trouble! One bite from these mouth-watering cupcakes and they’re sure to put anyone under their spell.
- White cake mix
- White cream cheese frosting
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Bite-sized braided pretzel sticks
- Pop Rocks candy
- Green gel food coloring
- Prepare the white cake batter according to the directions on the box, adding a few drops of green gel food coloring to the batter. Pour batter into greased cupcake pans.
- While cupcakes are baking, mix a few drops of green gel food coloring into the cream cheese frosting until the desired color has been achieved. Set aside 2 tbsp. of frosting.
- After the cupcakes have cooled, frost the top of the cupcakes.
- Using the frosting you set aside, create the “eyeballs” by adding a drop of frosting to the mini chocolate chips and sticking them to the mini marshmallows. Place the marshmallow “eyeballs” onto the cupcakes, slightly pushing the marshmallow into the frosting to secure in place.
- Press a bite-sized braided pretzel stick into the cupcake to represent the witches’ brew stirring stick.
- Sprinkle the cupcakes with Pop Rocks® right before serving to give them an extra “pop”.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.