Cat on a Fence
- Printed stencil
- Battery-operated votive candle
- Carefully carve a large hole in the top of your pumpkin so you can scoop out the pulp.
- Print out the pumpkin stencil. You may need to resize your stencil via printer or copy machine to fit your pumpkin.
- Tape your stencil to the pumpkin. Transfer the design onto the pumpkin by poking holes through the template with a plastic poking tool (available in our pumpkin-carving kits). Remove the stencil.
- To begin carving your pumpkin, start at the center of your design and work outward. Begin with the innermost and/or smallest details. Carefully remove the cut pumpkin shapes.
- Insert a battery-operated votive candle in the base of the pumpkin. Replace the top of the pumpkin and enjoy.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.